Pages

Proud

This dude...he's pretty awesome. He's also definitely wearing pants in the picture below. 


He doesn't like to get a lot of shout outs on this little corner of the web but he works so hard for our family I just had to brag. 

A few weeks ago, a lady saw his shirt and asked if he was a cop. After his reply, she shook his hand and thanked him for all he does. What? Am I supposed to do that? 


He's our lawn guy, spider killer, vacuum-er. . . he runs up the stairs a zillion times a day and works his butt off for his girls. He helps me catch up on my TV shows, randomly buys me Diet Coke, teachers me how to fight, and always remembers to set our alarm at night. We are so thankful! 

He also rescued two stuffed animals from our roof a few weekends ago. :-)


Emma just adores her dad and their bond makes my heart so happy. He taught her how to "relax" (arms behind head with legs crossed) and it is the funniest thing in the world. 


That's all I got. But he's the man. Love you Sha Nay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment