Pages

Dad Visit & Life Lately

Friday means nothing when Nathan has to work tomorrow. Boo. Actually very thankful for overtime so I can't really complain. 

My dad left this morning. It was a strange visit filled with the craziest happenings but of course we had the best time.

Okay, life lately: 


Emma has been really weird about her hair/getting her head wet lately. It's the strangest thing but as I type this it has gotten much better. One night we did a sink bath and she loved it! 

Let the dogs out and this scary guy was waiting for me. I almost made the dogs sleep outside because I was afraid to open the door. No worries, they squeezed in the 1 inch opening. :-) 


Some random funnies:



My grandmother sent Emma a baby doll and a miniature high chair. She loves it! She even fed her some cheerios. 


She also managed to sit in the high chair. I just knew she was going to do that. 


For being a boy my dad picks out some pretty cute outfits for Emma. He found the one below at Babies R Us. Snaps for Papi. 

So, some of the weird stuff that happened while my dad was here. He offered to take my car for it's oil change appointment since it was smack in the middle of Emma's nap. He just played on his iPad and probably enjoyed the quiet (and contemplated driving our car home and never coming back, ha). 


Shortly after he got home, E woke up. We decided to walk through the mall and hit up the soft play area. While we were in Dick's, the Toyota place called asking where our car was?? I said it was with me at the mall. 

The guy said we should come back-- it was urgent because he thought he forgot to put the oil cap on. We walked through a store and Emma randomly started screaming. It's not really like her to cry without a reason, but we just booked it to the car. 


We got back to the car and my dad wanted to look under it for the oil-- he was sure the guy was wrong. Sure enough, oil was everywhere and we discovered why Emma was crying! We lost her shoe! LOL. So E & I watched Sofia and snacked on raisins while he retraced our steps for the shoe. Fa real, he's amazing. 

We ran back to Toyota, back home to get ready to meet my aunt & uncle, and then towards DC. 

No clue why I took a picture of this bug in our kitchen: 


Side note: Emma is obsessed with bugs! My dad put some in her hands and she loved it.

I've got the P&G Gymnastics Championship on wearing my grandma robe. Life is pretty glorious around these parts. Enjoy your Friday, folks! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment