Pages

Last Week Recap

What a fun past few weeks we've had! Besides our a/c being broken, I don't have any complaints. :-) 

My sweet, sweet first babies. They love laying in the sun without a certain toddler tornado harassing them. PetsMart emailed saying Happy Birthday to Cocoa, so I guess it's her birthday. We'll have to do some celebrating this week. 


This was supposed to be for a Friday Funnies post but I never got around to it. I love Mean Girls! 



We got this random idea to buy a TV a few weekends ago. We had an additional 5% off at Target, so didn't spend very much. And somehow we ended up with a mini fridge (my idea) which was brilliant. 


Whenever our air gets fixed, E & I will do lots of hanging around down here-- she loves to open the fridge and get her cheese cubes out! 

LOL one night the dogs kept barking while I was putting Emma to bed. The dogs always seem up to no good when I sneak down and check on them. 


We've been on the lookout for smallish plastic animals for Emma. They are so good to practice animal sounds, pointing out animals, and pretend play. Those puppies can be expensive! Luckily I found a kit at Toys R Us for $10 that even came with some trees (Emma's favorite). 


She also picked out that dragon. Legit don't know what sound a dragon makes so we didn't get it. :-) 


Little Miss Sassy before gymnastics one morning. Look at that hair! 

That night Nathan was able to get off work and we went with some friends to a minor league game. It was so much fun! And free. :-)


The kiddos (3 total) did great. We got popcorn & a pretzel. I thought for sure Emma would love the pretzel but I later found her picking pieces of popcorn off the ground..yum. 

Such a fun time. I was shocked at how well it went. Besides having to constantly watch out for foul balls-- a kid beside us got nailed and it was scary as hell. 


Trying to figure out what today's out-of-house activity will be since our air guy cancelled on us. Fun times, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment