Pages

House Tour

House Tour is reallllly stretching. More like "dark pictures of empty bedrooms". It sounds cliche but I really do love our house. It's got great bones, was move in ready, and while not everything is what I would have picked out, it's perfect for us in the most perfect location.


I think I mentioned this but we have lots of kids on our street. Lots. They knock almost every day asking if Emma can play. While it does get super annoying to have kids banging on the door, this is what we wanted-- a fun community for our family! And friends for our babies. 


One of my "must haves" (actually not a must have, just nice to have) was a kitchen that doesn't have a dungeon type feel. Nothing worse than doing the dishes in a dark corner. 

Luckily here I can be at the sink or counter and have this view (above) and can watch the TV (to the right), or see the front door (to the left). 


The green has got to go. It's really overwhelming, LOL. Luckily we have been in talks with a painter and hopefully he'll be starting later this month! 


Our kitchen is pretty average/normal. Wish we could find a cabinet to hide our trash can, but it's fine being tucked in the corner. A certain 2 year old I know loves to pull her plastic knives and bang on the trash can like a drum. 

Know anyone who can convert a cabinet into a trash can? ;) 


This is the view when you walk in. Again, the paint is cringe worthy. So is our chandelier. But, first world problems. :-) 

In the far left of the pic (above) is our little library room. I'm not sure what we'll do in there but I've got a few ideas.


This little nook is upstairs and perfect for the excess toys that can't fit in the kids' rooms. It's hidden by our linen closet and just the right amount of space. 


Seriously, my babies. God love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment