Pages

New Digs

We are settled into our new house and absolutely love it! We are in a much better area of Northern Virginia and we should have moved here long ago. 


It's not really a townhouse, but not a single family home. I think our HOA calls it a carriage home. We have the size of a single family but the bonus of a town home-- people on each side to keep our utilities low. :-) Or so we hope.


I haven't taken a ton of pictures but I promise I'll get better! We've been busy getting organized but finally starting to feel normal here. I still don't know where we keep our silverware/plates/glasses but I'll learn. :) 

The house was pretty move in ready but we replaced a few lights, got a washer/dryer, and did a few minor repairs. Our master bathroom door doesn't shut. It's the strangest thing! So that is next on our list.


Which meant we've been at Lowe's a lot. Actually I have only been a few times because nothing is harder than bringing two kids to a home improvement store. Emma wants to be in one section the entire time-- halloween decor. "Weee--tch!!! Goooo-ssss-t!!" Over and over. It is precious.

I'll have to do a quick house tour next week. For now that's all I got! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment