Pages

Kids' Rooms

The kids rooms are very slowly coming along and I love them. Thankfully I don't like clutter because they are quite bare. ;)


We found the fans a few weeks ago and they are so funky but perfect. Very edgy and wild. Blake's room is a light grey and again, couldn't be happier with it. 


The crib. The crib he actually sleeps in. Love that kid. 


He's got some books and a few pictures so we need to find some shelves. The people who lived here before us left a pallet so maybe I'll make one? Just don't want it to look too rustic/mason jar/barnyard style. 


Emma's room is a soft pink although it looks super bright in these pictures. While Becky was painting, Emma would pop her head in the room and say "WOWWWWWWW" in a whisper voice. 


After doing lots of research, I decided on her Jenny Lind bed and it was worth every penny. Obviously the Sofia bedding was not my first choice but pick your battles. :-) And hey-- Emma is finally sleeping in her room in her bed. Boom. 


E has a bigger closet and her room is right outside her door. She loves having her shoes lined up like that-- she can hold onto the bar and slid her feet into her Uggs. Yup, in 80 degree weather. 

My in laws come this week so that means my FIL will be able to hang a few things. Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment