Pages

Life Lately-- August 23

Because my life is not busy enough, I figured why not start blogging again? We are in the middle of a move to NOVA and are so excited. Packing boxes consumes me along with keeping my kids fed & (barely) happy.

So let's do a follow up on our family:

Emma will be 3 in October. She's been in speech for almost 18 months and we are seeing slow but amazing progress. If we're being completely honest, she's probably a good 9-12 months behind, but her therapist promises she will be caught up by kinder. I could do a whole post on her speech (and maybe I will), but the short is: we are seeing improvement and for that we are thankful.


She loves stuffed animals, picking out her own clothes, puffy stickers, puzzles, and any books that rhyme. She's bossy, very smart, and gets her own cereal every morning. Hopefully she will start contributing to our family in the form of cash very soon.

Blake is 2 months old and the snuggly-est, most smiley, and most easy going baby ever. His hobbies include staring at the ceiling fan, watching his sister play, and nursing. If he's awake and not doing one of those things, he's usually screaming. He surprisingly loves baths so we do lots of baths around here.


Nathan is busy with work and loves that he's on a better shift than midnights. Everyone asks if he hates commuting and I always say: He LOVES the quiet and being able to listen to podcasts and books! He started reading comic books about a year ago so in his free time (?), you can find him doing that. He's an expert baby burper.

Nothing is that exciting with me! I still love running whenever I can escape and I've been working on losing the last 20 lbs of baby weight. I love to read when the kids are asleep, spend my time constantly picking up, and strive to win Fit Bit challenges with my cousins.

We found mold in our apartment this morning and now I have a headache so badly I can't see straight. I'm sure it's killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment