Pages

A Peek Into Our Week

It's been a great week here. E & I went out more than usual (we actually left the house) and we had so much fun! We usually try to stay in when it's super cold. 

Oddly enough Emma loved going in & out of her car seat and we made multiple stops! I'm sure this stage will last 12 minutes. 


We did some clean painting one boring morning. The hearts turned out so cute-- we will have to do this again and I'll try to do a post on it. :)



One night I was in the bathroom washing my face and had Emma in our room. She always plays with the remote, so I didn't give it a second thought. When I walked out of the bathroom, this was on the screen. She was trying to upgrade our service! Ha ha. 


We've been going through milk like water. Bad analogy but you get the idea. We ran out to grab some milk and I let Emma run through the toy isle. OMG she was pushing every button known to man. 


At the mall the other night we walked through Build a Bear and guess what we found? Ahhh I'm so excited about this! We will have to take our giraffe-obsessed chick out for a fun date sometime soon.n


Not much else going on! We joined the local library so I'm looking forward to many trips there this spring. Hope everyone had a great week! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment