Pages

Summer Bucket List

Slowly but surely summer is sneaking its way here. Lately E & I are only outside early in the morning and before bedtime-- it's just too hot and we don't have a lot of shade in our yard. I don't want my sweet girl to get a sunburn or overheated!


There are so many fun things I want to do this summer now that E is a bit older and walking. Maybe if I make a list we'll have a better chance of doing them all. 

:: Visit the splash pad

:: Eat an ice cream cone. E has never had one before and I can't wait to see her go to town on one. 

:: Go strawberry picking

:: Start swimming lessons. There is an indoor place down the road. The reviews were so-so but I'm going to look into it. 

:: Get a pair of "jellies". Seriously! Every kid needs a pair of jelly shoes. My dad keeps asking if she has any yet. 

:: Go out for frozen yogurt. We've also never done this with Emma. It would be fun to see her pick out her little toppings and have her own cup like a big girl. 

:: Eat sliced watermelon outside

:: Go to the botanic garden. E loves flowers and always "smells" them when I do. It is precious! 

:: Grill out. We do not have a grill. This could be difficult. 

:: Visit the Baltimore Aquarium

Ahh I can't think of anything else. Am I missing anything major? Can't wait to get this summer started. Actually I'm looking forward to fall and pumpkin flavored everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment