Pages

A Peek Into Our Week

Ahhh it's technically our "Monday" because my husband has different days off than the rest of the world, so we are dragging today. 

I grabbed some good deals on Cyber Monday. My SIL has me into makeup so I ordered stuff on Sephora-- I will have to share what I got later. 

We had a great week! Wednesday morning I snuck out to get a few Christmas goodies. I met a lady who had 9 kids. She adopted a boatload of kids and gave birth to the rest. Her cart was full of Frozen themed stuff. :)


That afternoon we did some Christmas shopping at the mall, so I feel like we are sitting pretty in the gift department. That doesn't mean we won't be shopping on Christmas Eve at the mall or something..that kind of adds to the fun, though, right? 

Ems had to have her flu shot yesterday so we waited 20 minutes for a 30 second shot. I let her wander around the waiting room and touch every toy, so I'm sure we'll be back. Ayy yi yi. We met a ba


Speaking of Ems, we are in full blown tantrum mode. Tantrums because I won't let her play in the toilet, and because we can't go outside with the dogs. I'm sure there's more but my mind is blank. 

Tonight we are having this pasta bake which looked yummy and slightly healthy. I don't have 1/2 and 1/2 or cream cheese, but I do have greek yogurt. We'll see how it turns out! 

Okay, I can't think of anything else. My grandparents are coming next week so we are just getting ready for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment