Pages

2 Years Ago This Week (Throwback)

I found out I was pregnant! February 7th, actually. I will never forget that day. 

Nathan was at work and I just knew it. I walked to Target, bought the most expensive test they had (I wasn't going to waste money on reading lines, ain't nobody got time for that), and about passed out when I saw what it said. 



Nathan didn't believe me! Was I buying the positive tests on Craig's List or something? Actually, people do that so I shouldn't make fun. 

There was no "grand" way of telling him I was pregnant-- I just showed him the test when he got home from work. 

Can you see my bump? I had one immediately, ha ha. 


So thankful to God for our sweet, growing baby girl. Here she is today, two years later: 


I just can't believe how fast time flies. I know, everyone says that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment