Pages

Toddler Wish List

Good morning! I thought it would be fun to highlight some toddler items that Emma loves (or is wishing for this year) in case you have a toddler on your Christmas list.

:: Step2 LifeStyle Custom Kitchen


Emma loves her kitchen! It's one of those toys that will grow with her and will (unfortunately for me) be in our living room for many years, I'm sure. This particular kitchen was super easy to set up. I know some of them take hours. This took my SIL about 20 minutes.

It comes with some plates, cups, and silverware, but you may want to get some fun plastic food.

:: Laugh & Learn Learning Table

Another toy we have that Emma adores! We got this when she was about 5 months old and she's used it almost every day since then. No lie.

:: Re-Play Recycled Tableware

At 13 months, E is loving using silverware. I ordered some of their divided plates and plan to order some silverware.

:: Stickers

Ems loves stickers! I haven't found any for her but she is hoping Santa will bring her some.

:: Melissa & Doug Puzzles


Puzzles are wonderful for hand-eye coordination as well as cognitive learning. I ordered this 3 pack for her on Cyber Monday. We also have this one that makes noise and she loves it. My husband doesn't like it because he swears the sound goes off late at night. Whatever.

You cannot go wrong with Melissa & Doug! I got my cousin's daughter their slice & bake cookie set-- it looks like so much fun! I think we may get Emma their blocks as well.

:: PBK Anywhere Chair

Ever since I found out I was pregnant I wanted my child to have one of these, ha ha. They just look so cozy and would be perfect for reading, TV, or lounging!

No comments:

Post a Comment