Pages

3 Years Ago

Today we got married! Happy anniversary to my sweet, cute, funny, strong, and leader of a husband! 

In 3 years we have: moved 3 times, started a new job, had a baby, made new friends, and survived being over 700 miles away from our family. 

We've learned so much it's hard to really put it into words. We just go with the flow of life and learn as we go. 


I'm not very good with lovey-dovey words but I'm very thankful to have found this guy. We started dating (whatever that means when you're in high school) in 2006 and he's been by my side ever since.  

Nathan has taught me so much-- most importantly how to fight off bad guys (always make eye contract, people) and how to appropriately make eggs (he doesn't use milk or water). He talks me off the ledge when I'm stressed, and always makes me laugh. Usually at a very inappropriate time. 


 We try to keep our marriage a priority. When our kids grow up they will (hopefully if we did it right) leave the nest and we'll be stuck with each other. That's when we'll sleep until noon, go out for brunch, travel, and have all the fancy Pottery Barn furniture we want. ;)

Okay I don't want his head to get any bigger. Cheers to 3 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment