Pages

Living Room Gallery Wall

Or in my husband's words: 45 minutes of hanging hell. I thought he was going to kill me with dull knives every time I said "We only have 9 more!". Ha. 


For completely winging it, I think it turned out pretty good. I didn't want it to be matchy-matchy, and I wanted to incorporate some gold. 

I laid it out on our dining room the way I wanted it to appear. Of course I didn't take a photo so that was fun. Nathan was really ready to kill me at that point. 

We started in the center and moved out.  

We only purchased one frame-- the rest came from our questionable room. 


I found the signs at TJ Maxx for under $10! The "sea urchins" were from Target. Totally random but they add some color and texture. I sound like I know what I'm talking about. News flash: I don't. 
                                 

Poor Nathan is only on our little wall two times. We really really need to get some professional pictures done of our fam bam. Maybe this fall? He doesn't even care. 


At any given time, at least 3 of the frames are crooked. We advise not to look at the wall too long. ;) 


Nathan made me promise no more gallery walls. I agree. Biggest pain ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment