Pages

Friday Faves

Howdy! I'm typing this while Emma kisses the dogs and it's about to make my heart explode. We are so happy it's Friday here even though Nathan has to work Sunday. Oh well. We will just have to cram all our fun in tomorrow. ;)

Some random things I'm loving this week:

:: Kohls! I have never really been a Kohls fan. Not for any reason other than there was never one close to us. All the women in my life love Kohls. Even my FIL said his shirt was from Kohls! Anyway, E & I walked through there the other day and they had some good deals. Their kid clothes, children's books, and even toys are very reasonably priced. We didn't buy anything but I may be picking up a few Easter goodies for E's basket.

:: Some of these off Pinterest. . .



:: I just started following this blog and it is super cute! 

:: Felt food! Ikea sells felt food and I immediately fell in love. I never got any-- Emma needs more toys like I need a bullet in my head. BUT I found these felt cinnamon rolls and I love them! 

Okay that's all I can think of right now. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment