Pages

Last Week Recap

Not a very exciting week for us last week. Plain and boring but still fun.

Emma is always so sad to see Nathan go every afternoon. We say bye to him and she waves, but then cries when he leaves. Nathan has not quite perfected the art of sneaking out. ;) For my jogs, I have to run out of the house and she doesn't even notice I leave.

Speaking of jogs, because of our insane amounts of snow, I wasn't able to jog at all last week! Totally bummed. I have memorized 30 day shred and I'm so sick of it. Plus Nathan said all my jumping around in our room is going to make the TV fall off the dresser. I think that was a fat joke.


Tape has been so popular with E for the past few weeks! I have washi tape that I use in my planner, and she loves to play with it. It can keep her busy for quite a bit. I joked with Nathan that we were going to tape lanes and push cars around the house. We didn't, but that sounds like a really fun idea. 


Gave Emmie an ice cream sammy and she loved it! Huge hit. 


We had a "snow day" on Ash Wednesday, so we never got to get ashes. Instead we colored. Win. A church down the road had drive thru ashes, but the roads were super bad. 

E is a pretty good colorer. ;)


My friend told me to check out Honest Toddler on FB. It is hilarious! You will have to search for it, but oh my gosh I laugh so hard at every post. 


I wish I was exaggerating when I say my kid cries every time we let the dogs out. She wants to go out so badly, but she doesn't have a snow suit. Before Nathan left one day I asked him to scoop some snow for her and we played with it until it turned to water. 

She practiced scooping, using her silverware, and I tried to teach her how to stir. She kept putting her feet in the bowl, too-- like a mini pedicure. So funny. 


Friday Emmie turned 16 months old! We had a little photo shoot and she wore her cute little Syracuse dress that somehow still barely fits. She isn't easy to photograph I tell you! 


Saturday I embarked on organizing her baby clothes. As things don't fit her I would put them in bins in the garage, but I never organized them by size. 

We found Emma's sunglasses and she insisted on putting them on/off 634 times. When I put them on she got a very serious face and ripped them off me. 

My poor husband came home from the car dealership and clothes were all over the kitchen. He said "Did we have another baby? Why are these out?". 


I can't believe she wore that! I remember picking up like it was yesterday. Time sure does fly. 


My grandmother got Emma that dress for Easter last year. I was sure most of her dresses would still fit, and they looked like they did, but she kept grabbing at the neck part and grunting/yelling. Sooo guess not. Not to mention some of the dresses didn't cover her booty. Ha. 

I can't think of anything else that went on last week. It was pretty low-key! Hope everyone had a great weekend! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment