Pages

Sending Valentines

Emma & I have had so much fun making valentines this year! We even recruited Daddy to help the other day. :-)


We found those crayons (barely pictures above) at Target. I can't find a link for them but they are so easy for tiny hands to use. Emma only took a bite out of the black one..a win in my book! 

I know I posted a picture of the clean paint valentines-- I will have to do a post on those. I promise I will soon! 


Emma is totally sticker-obsessed right now. She loves them on her hands and feet and can stick them on the fridge. I have got to find some stickers on sale somewhere..any suggestions?


We also finished Nathan's little Valentine-- I can't wait for him to see it! And get this-- I spent $0 out of pocket for it. And it's not some ghetto gift (I promise). Well, a little ghetto but not totally. 


Even Little E helped wrap and put the stickers on, ha ha. 

We are going to do some more clean painting valentines this weekend. Really getting into the spirit here. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment