Pages

A Peek Into (Last) Week

Another great week for the books in 2015. :-) I must say, though, we are so ready for it to warm up so we can do more things outside! We are getting super cooped up in this house. 

My husband has had 6 day work weeks the past few weeks. We are so looking forward to this weekend because he has a 3 day weekend. Score! 


Emma loves snacks! She gets bored of the same thing over and over (read: won't eat unless we change things up) so I decided to make her this little "trail mix". She loves it! I find myself munching on it too. 


Monday was actually "our" Tuesday, so we were dragging... Between toddler meltdowns and the cold weather, we had to escape out of our house! One night I let Emma have a special snack in her chair and she flipped when I said she couldn't eat the banana peel. Drama. Queen.


Homegirl loves hanging out at the front door and eating her snacks! 


We have entered into climbing territory and oh my gosh-- this girl is fearless! Caught her up on this ottoman, found her on her table, and this morning I caught her in the rocking chair...I find her everywhere! 

When I find her, she squeals and laughs. She knows she's not supposed to be where I find her! 


I sent this to Nathan the other day. Emma has destroyed my sunglasses. :( 2 1/2 years with the same pair is pretty good for me, though. 


My cousin had Emma in our family Christmas drawing and sent her this outfit. The shirt is just a little tiny. 


Last night I got super ambitious and made lasagna! Emma & I ate it up and sent it with Nathan to work today. Nothing like cornbread to go with lasagna, right? Ha. It was all we had. :-)

Okay! Dishes are piling up. Hope everyone had a great Monday! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment