Pages

Crickets

Sorry for the crickets here lately. Life has been slightly chaotic. Mostly because our live in nanny moved out, ha.

Emma is teething (I think) and wants to be held by only me every single second of every single day. As much as I want to get things done, I soak up all those snuggles with her.

Back to photos. We decided to go to SAMs the day before 4th of July. It surprisingly wasn't that crowded. I love SAMs. Caralyn reminded me I said it multiple times while we were there. :-)


Several people came up to us and asked about Emma top hat. I'm calling it a toddler top hat. Also, I'm 99% sure they thought we were lesbians who adopted Emma. 

C got Emma that suit (Little Mermaid) so obviously we ended up at the splash pad. Don't ask about the mentos. Something E swiped at Target and we had to go back and buy them. 


The Crocs are the best! I totally recommend them if you have young children. No lie, we will probably be getting more in another color. We just hose them off every few days and good as new. 


After we unloaded our SAMs haul (Did I mention I love SAMs? Just checking) we hit up our little bakery down the street. There's a little boutique near it but we didn't find anything. 


On the 4th we made yummy salad and did the slip n slide. I got the bright idea to put Dawn dish soap on it. Brilliant. 


Saw this cutie on my walk/jog on Sunday morning. We got up semi early to get all of our crap together to get Miss Caralyn to the airport. 


Before we dropped C off we went to our old stomping grounds. I miss living there a lot! It was nice being able to walk everywhere, but of course having all this space (in our house) is worth it. 

Emma loved the fountain and Nathan even put her feet in, LOL. 


Monday we were dragging. Poor Nathan only got a 1 day weekend, laundry never got done, no food, womp womp. 

Our motto around here these days is stay busy or go crazy, so we got the heck out of town. Kidding, we went to the mall. I knew it wasn't just me when I saw E had her feet up in the stroller. I feel ya, girl. 


On the way home, E was super quiet. I was sure she was tired, nope. Homie found a pen. So cute to see her staring right at me. 


While we were unloading the car, grandpa & grandma wanted to FaceTime so we hung around outside for a bit and showed off E's colored legs. Win win. 


We found those headphones for Emma because *surprise* we are going to North Carolina to see my dad next weekend. Ahhh. 


Found that giraffe at Homegoods. Don't worry it's going back. Wish I could make it work because you know we are giraffe obsessed. 


With it being so hot we turn on the car an eternity before we actually get in. I thought Emma looked so cute running through the grass-- Sound of Music? 


I don't remember where we were headed. Target? Bananas, cake pop, milk-- the essentials. Oh and some gift supplies, cards. . . somehow it was well over $100. 


Emma has been saying "Dis?" a lot! Mostly when she has a crayon/marker/pen asking if she can color there. Ex: Pointing to the wall and saying "Dis?" and me yelling "NOOOO!". 

Here (below) she was saying "Dis?" like "Can I eat this?". Yes sweet thing, eat it up! 


It has taken Emma a long time to enjoy milk but she finally really likes it. I'm so thankful! We go through a lot of it-- especially if I put it in a big girl cup with a straw. 


This was one random morning when she ran to Caralyn's room and knocked on the door, ha. Poor thing was pretty disappointed. 


Waiting for our friends at the splash pad! We got there early and it was 115 bajillion degrees. 


You'd think the splash pad would tired my kid out but nope, we were off to the playground. She is such a big girl and did the stairs all by herself. 


Boom done. So tired. I have some funnies planned for tomorrow so that means I'll never get around to it! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment