Pages

Last Week Recap

How is it already Monday?? These summer weekends are flying by. Before we know it we'll be putting up the Christmas tree! 

The most exciting thing our mall has is a soft play area for kids, an Old Navy, and these rides. Oh and a Kohls. If we're in a rush, we have to avoid the play area like the plague. Emma can sniff it out like nobody's business. 


I think I've mentioned about our little splashpad/spray ground right up the road. It is awesome for Emma's age-- Even if she just runs the perimeter of the area. She some how gets soaked and has a good time so a win. 


We were there twice last week and once the week before. We have a playdate at a different one tomorrow morning. I'd say we are getting good use of the swim suits. :-)

Oh and Nathan's mom got me that shirt and I love it! Except the fanciest place we go to is Sams so I may or may not have worn it there and then to..you guessed it, back to the splash pad. 


God our lives are exciting. I swear I only post this stuff because it's what I have pictures of. Anywho. My grandmother got E that coverup and it is perfect for the drive home! I also said "Say hi to Nanny" and she'll wave right at the phone. 


We met a little girl and her mom so chatted them up. The little girl (2.5) chased Emma around and stole her ball so that made for an easy bedtime. Boom. 


Friday morning we had gymnastics while Nathan mowed and Caralyn slept. Oh to be 19 again. Emma "volunteered" to show off the skill of the week so that was kind of funny. She is such a ham. 


Saturday it rained all freaking day and I think there was a tornado spotted somewhere not too far from us. I could be lying but I saw that on FB. We ordered take out and watched Cinderella. 

Sunday Nathan took Emma out for almost 2 hours (!!) so I could vacuum/laundry/woman's work. They came home with almost everything on the grocery list andplusalso: sunglasses (N), three outfits (E), pajamas (E), two books (E), and a Diet Coke (Duh). 


The crocs are still a bit big for her but I thought it was cute that Nathan picked this outfit for their day out.

Okay stay tuned next week: more trips to the splash pad. You won't want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment