Pages

A Peek Into Last Week

I realize this blog is getting kind of redundant. Sorry. I'll try to exciten (?) things up around here. 

Okay so we have this room in our house that we have no idea what we'll ever do with it. We call it the questionable room (Seriously. When my dad is here he'll say "Yeah I put that picture frame in the questionable room", for example). 

It's not junky, we just don't know what to do with it. Play room? Future kid room? I don't know and don't pressure me to make decisions. 


Anyway, Emma loves adores is obsessed with the questionable room. Mostly because she's never in there (because there's nothing to do in there). Well, boy was I wrong! I brought up a few of her toys and she played in that room for over an hour. 

So maybe the future of the questionable room is a play room? 


And while she was in the questionable room, I was in her room going through all of her clothes-- fit, doesn't fit, winter, spring, etc. 

We found this darling dress from my friend and we can't wait until it warms up to actually wear it outside!


Also note: It's impossible to photograph a toddler. Impossible.


Our "formal" living room is also becoming a play room. It's a good place for her because there is a giant window, and no TV. 

I put the white fluffy rug down and she has her blocks and some other toys. The best idea yet! 


Not sure when exactly this was last week but E fell asleep while I made dinner. So funny. My grandmother sent those overalls for her and at first I thought they were boyish, but they are adorable! Plus she can wear leggings under them and be extra warm. 


Fell for the overpriced toddler yogurt and that definitely seems to be a win. It is a huge mess and we only eat it when Nathan is not around because he's kind of a mess nazi. 


Remember when I said Emma loves to go through the recycling? I don't know why, but she thinks she's so cool when she steals something from there.


We got another set of snow. We still don't have a shovel. Luckily it's mostly melted. That pic (below) was taken after Emma banging on the window and saying (what I think was) "side". 


E loves to watch herself in the oven reflection. She moves around, waves, and yells at the baby "in the oven". So funny. 


Before we got her shoes on Saturday, we went to BRU to look for shoes and..nothing. As in, they just had sandals and crocks. What? So disappointing because I had lots of coupons. 

Also after a random toddler (ahem) squirmed out of cart I just let her run around. Insanity. I don't know how people do it with multiple toddlers (twins?!). She ran and touched everything. We immediately got back into the car and doused ourselves in hand sanitizer. 


When we got home we had a package from my cousin Katie! Best cousin ever! 

Also note: E has a new thing for flipping things over? She does this with her musical table (below) and the other play cube she has. 

Is this some new thing? I don't know but she thoroughly enjoys playing with the stuff while it's upside-down. 


..Trying to caputre a semi-decent photo to send to Katie and I give up. Like I said, it is impossible to photograph Emma right now.  


Our fancy living room turned playroom. Pin THAT on Pinterest. Boom.


Every morning E runs into her closet and grabs a coat and shoes. She loves picking out clothes/hats/shoes. This just started but it is so fun to watch! She gets very frustrated when she can't put the coat on correctly. 

Yesterday she had on PJs with a tutu and sneakers. Weirdo. 


Homie loves to make me crazy and eat the banana peel. Ayyyy yi yi. 


Okay have a great Tuesday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment