Pages

Father's Day 2015

Father's Day and grilling seem to go hand in hand, right? Luckily I found a grill for Nathan for our anniversary and we got to test it out. 

Caralyn is our designated grocery shopper and she picked up some water balloons-- bingo. I give her my Red Card and she comes home like 5 hours later. Kind of exaggerating. 


Grandma found that bathing suit at Macy's, I think. We need it in every size. And in my size. Emma loved carrying around the water balloons and had the same one until way after we ate, LOL. 


Nathan thinks he's so funny chucking balloons at me. Little does he know I can go buy more and get him back this weekend when we grill chicken. 


Isn't that cool? I had seen videos of these "new" water balloons on FB, but never tried them out. Apparently that's all they sell now. We are pretty out of the loop over here! 


Don't worry I watched Emma like a hawk and loaded the kid up on sun screen. Not pictured: The chair Caralyn chucked off our deck that is now handicapped. 


I feel like all of these pictures say the same thing: summer. We are so happy to see you, summer! We had about 100 water balloons that lasted all of 15 minutes. Emma was thrilled with the 2 little blue ones and watched us chase each other around. 


All in all a wonderful day celebrating the guy who does so much for us! He does the yard work on the hottest days, kills spiders for me, enjoys vacuuming, and is the best dish doer. 


Emma having some serious conversation with Caralyn (above). I'm still nervous to give her steak, so she had corn and about a billion snacks later that night. 


Such a fun day. God sure blessed us with this dude! Happy Father's Day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment