Pages

Friday Randoms

Thank goodness it is Friday, people. I almost titled this post FriNAY-- pretty much sums up our week. Slightly exaggerating. ;)

Poor E is teething hard. She's going to bed earlier (6:30) and therefore waking up earlier. Some mornings as early as 5:20. Yawn. I feel bad waking up Nathan and don't like her sitting in front of the TV, but I'm kind of at a loss some mornings. She whines and whines and I'm 3 days away from buying her a miniature pony if it makes her happy. 


My poor baby! Shout out to grandma for the jammies with POODLES on them. I think she needs them in every size (we have 2 miniature poodles). :-)

Emma is totally smitten with Aunt Caralyn here. Thank GOD for Caralyn's month long stay. Every 3 minutes Caralyn says: "How do you do this without me?", "Kids are a lot of work", "What about people with multiple children?" "How do you go shopping?", "Wow". And so on.


Long story short, our air unit is not working well. It gets up to 83/84 in the afternoons! The guy is coming this afternoon and hopefully we'll get some answers. 

C left to get us some ice cream and Emma does not do well with goodbyes (above). 


Sent that pic to everyone we know because it's hot and last night our TV didn't work. When I went to bed the sun was still out.

If you made it through that you're a saint! Happy Friday, folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment