Pages

A Peek Into Last Week

So my dad (Papi) just left and we are so, so sad! We are 10 pounds heavier but our hearts are filled up. :-) I'll do a recap on his visit tomorrow but for now, last week: 

My Mother's Day flowers were looking really pretty one day so I had to snap a pic. I love when they droop and flop over while still bloomed. 

                     

Emma harasses the dogs all day errday. I thought this was especially cute because Oreo hopped up during our reading time. 


I picked out that outfit (below) for Emma and remembered taking a photo of her last year, so I had to recreate it. August 2014 (10 mos) vs May 2015 (almost 19 mos). 


Those chubby cheeks! Those shoes! I can't believe how fast time flies (I know, so cliche). Nathan took her out for their first daddy/daughter date to buy those shoes. 


Don't ask about the pearls. She loves all my jewelry right now. Also feel the need to give a shout out to Gymboree-- those clothes are on their second year of being worn and still feel super soft. Great quality. ;) I bought those shorts & shirt (and a bunch more) for less than $5/pair on clearance! 


Brought the sidewalk chalk out and that was lots of fun! Can't wait to have many summer nights out there drawing. Emma just scribbled and then tried to draw on our house. She always asks before she draws ("dis?" and points)-- at least she's sweet about coloring on our walls! 


Wednesday we had a gymnastics makeup class. It was with some new kids (one mom had twins!) and parents but everyone was very nice. 

During separation time the teachers brought out fruits/veggies and shopping carts. There were lots of tears when it was time to put them away. One kid (no lie) chased the coach screaming when she put the shopping carts away. LOL. 


That afternoon we found a new yogurt place and had to try it out. We had never taken Emma before (it's on our summer bucket list!), and she liked it! We got plain vanilla & strawberry yogurt with blackberries, strawberries, & blueberries and two cups. :-) We'll definitely have to go back with Daddy!


Messy hair after gymnastics & nap, LOL. She licked all the yogurt off the strawberries and handed them to me. Yuuuum.


My dad got here Thursday morning-ish and I'll have to do a recap on that tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment