Pages

FriYAY

Happy Friday, folks! So happy it's Friday (duh) because it is so nice out-- 55 and sunny/breezy. Maybe we'll hang outside when Emma gets up from her nap!

This was her yesterday before her peanut butter toast. She loves PB!


Some reasons we are saying YAY today:

:: Emma has been napping since 11:20 and I am enjoying every micro second of quiet.

She hid my phone this morning after watching a video my friend sent me of her little girl and a friend. I saw her walking around with it but I was busy doing the dishes. Anywho . . . after about 30 minutes I emailed Nathan to call me and found it in her Bat Mobile's hidden compartment.

I kept saying "Where's mommie's phone?" and she would take me to the living room, but never point it out to me. Whatever.

:: My dad is here and we've been having lots of fun! He's helping us out with our yard-- I'm so thankful! It needed a lot of love but is coming along quite nicely.

:: I find the most random and funny things online. This made me laugh out loud. You may have to click on it to make it bigger.


Update: I just read it to my dad and he did not think it was as funny as me. 

:: Crocs are half off on Amazon today. I've been looking for warm weather shoes for Emma and these may just work. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment