Pages

A Peek Into Our Week

It was a longggg week in the Boese house. But a good one. :-) Nathan had training about 60 miles away so he ended up not seeing us much during the day. We missed him! We are happy he's back to his regular schedule. 

Monday I was putting laundry away and this chick insisted on the hat. She loves the front facing camera and is such a ham. 


Monday night we had our Mommie & Me photo shoot (more here). It was past Emma's bedtime so we tried to spend the day relaxing so she would cooperate for the photo shoot. She ended up being in a great mood and was awesome staying up late. Snaps for Emma! 


Daddy made it home about 4 minutes before we were out the door so he brushed Emma's hair while I got ready. He's da bomb! 


I told Nathan: "Take our picture in case Emma doesn't cooperate. I want at least one." LOL.


We literally were walking out the door at the exact time we head upstairs to "wind down". I was sort of terrified. Besides taking her shoes off while we drove, she was excited to go. 


Tuesday morning we went to CFA for breakfast and had a playgroup at a park down the road. It is huge and a lot of the kids were bigger, but E did great. Not to mention it was a zillion degrees and then Emma pooped. So we left. :-) 


I'm not sure when, but we went to Target. Ha, probably everyday last week we ended up at Target. I found that dress randomly in the toddler section and snatched it up. 2T and $20. I wasn't one of those crazies who lined up at Target for the Lily stuff, but I did want something for Emma. I was so happy to find this! Ahem. Totally not in our clothing budget. ;)


Regretting even starting this dumb project (below), but I am. I am having some of our Mommie & Me photos printed, and wanted a way to display them. What started out as a small gallery wall has now grown into one over our couch. 

I found these at Target and then found some more goodies at Homegoods yesterday. We'll see what comes of this and I'll be sure to post about it! 


I should have known Emma was coming down with something when she napped for 2.5 hours on Thursday. Poor baby. 


Either way I got a crap-ton of stuff done in those 2.5 hours and checked to make sure she was breathing twice. :-) 

Thursday night I went for a jog and saw this sweet little bunny! How cute. He let me get super close, too. 


I was up most of the night Thursday night with Emma, so we spent all Friday relaxing and trying to keep her fever down. It got all the way up to 103! I don't like when my baby is sick. Poor girl. 


I thought she was feeling OK when she was still dumping the dogs' water and playing it. Poor girl! We waited and waited for Nathan to get home and bring more meds and popsicles. He got stuck in major traffic and it was kind of tense there for a bit! 


Luckily Daddy made it home safe & sound and helped with dinner, picking up, yadda yadda yadda. E had another rough night but was feeling OK on Saturday. Well enough for me to sneak out and get some free time. :-) 


And by sneak out, I mean get more popsicles and stop at a church garage sale, and leave after 7 minutes because of the popsicles.

But I didn't leave without that gem (above). Check out that price! Nathan's family is a Vikings family so that was a great find.

Okay that's about all the excitement going on here. Ready for another week. Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment