Pages

Mother's Day Frames

These turned out so cute! I'm not sure where I got the idea-- Target started selling wooden items for crafting (crates, frames, letters, etc), and I got the idea for my dad's birthday last month. 

I don't have a picture of his, but I painted the frame grey and then let Emma play with a sky blue and an electric blue. It was absolutely adorable. 


I kind of took the lazy way out and only let Emma use one color. Plus, I wasn't sure what other color would go well with the light pink? I originally had a yellow but it was way too bright. 

Surprisingly, I really had to coax her to paint these frames. One day during nap time I did the background color, let it dry for 8-12 hours, and did another coat. 

The following day I let Emma have at it. We just use regular paint brushes from Michaels and Target sold the paint. It can't get much easier. ;)


My grandmother took a picture of her little setup. :-) She really loved it. I hinted to Nathan that I wanted one for Mother's Day . . Oh well the griddle & portable hard drive he got me is pretty awesome. I think I'll have to give him one for Father's Day!

I'm watching The Duggar birth-- so exciting! Hope everyone is having a great day. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment