Pages

Friday Faves (On Saturday)

So yesterday was kind of wonky but I really wanted to share some things I'm loving right now! Poor Emma has a fever but she's upstairs snuggling with Daddy so I figured no better time than the present, right? :-)

:: I saw this on Pinterest and I am in love. We have a super tiny laundry area and this would be heavenly. When we were looking for houses, a laundry room was on my must-have list, but that somehow slipped through the cracks.


It doesn't seem that difficult, definitely doable.

:: Saw this on FB and laughed out loud:


:: I got these wedges for our "mommy & me" photoshoot (Can't wait to share the pictures!) and they are so comfortable. If you need some, I definitely recommend them. Bonus: Emma loves the zipper and it occupies her for the exact amount of time it takes me to brush my teeth. 

:: I posted about our summer bucket list and found these jellies online. Not sure how I feel about them so I'm going to keep looking. Maybe I'll look at Old Navy? 


Okay that's all I'm loving right now! Hope everyone has a great Saturday and a wonderful Mother's Day! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment