Pages

Friday Faves

Hey y'all! We are finally on the up and up after the God awful tummy bug..it's been a long week! I just had to share some random favorite items I've found the past few weeks:

:: This shirt! I never ever spend more than $5-$10 on an outfit for Emma, but Gap was having a 40% off sale and I had to splurge. I'm so happy with it and the quality is awesome-- she'll definitely be able to wear it next year. I also liked this one, but it wasn't colorful enough for me. :-)

I've never been a huge Gap shopper for kids, but now I'm in love with it! They have lots of sales and I'm eyeing all their Easter goodies and clearance items

This hat is darling! I wanted to get it but Emma won't wear hats. Boo.


:: Lush! My SIL and another friend mentioned how much they love Lush's bathbombs, so I knew I had to try one out! Actually I got an email from my friend saying "I know how much you love baths.." Ha. So glad that's how people remember me.


:: I also really love this Easter bunny shirt! How cute! I didn't get it, promise.

Okay, hope everyone has a great weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment