Pages

A Peek Into Last Week

Poor Emma hasn't kept anything down all morning so I'm doing this while she sleeps. My poor girl! 

Okay so one day last week it warmed up enough that we could go to our local playground! She was so thrilled.

The humidity was making her hair curl and it was precious! Some houses are being built right next to the playground so that kept her occupied for a while. 


LOL we went to the soft playground at the mall. Kind of self explanatory but OMG this kid is so nosey! The grandpa thought she was just hilarious. Emma wanted to touch the baby's feet but I eventually dragged her back over to play. 


I finally got her to play in the other corner. I try not to be that mom that follows her around (even though this playground is for kids 2-5), so I was just sitting and watching. Next thing I knew she was drinking from a kid's smoothie! What the heck, this child!


Sent that to my friend because I thought it was funny. ;)

When we got home on Thursday, we had a few minutes to kill before it was time for bath. What better way than to make a giant mess? 


I found some greek yogurt pops and Emma loves them! I think they are raspberry flavored and only 100 calories. The dogs liked them too. ;)


On Saturday morning Emma had her first gymnastics class! Maybe I'll post more about it later but it was so much fun. The teachers were so enthusiastic, gentle, and spirited! Whatever they have for breakfast I need two of. 


My dad & stepmom sent Emma some Easter goodies. Nathan & her painted that little chick on the left..so cute. We have a lot of windows that she can reach/look out of, so window clings are the best! 

Except one fell down by the sliding door (what's the word for that area that nobody cleans..Track? It's not coming to me). Anyway, it was down in that area, covered in dirt, and was moving (because it was stuck to itself and unsticking itself). I screamed and Nathan had to come "kill" the bug. He was not happy to see that the bug was just an Easter egg window sticker.


Sunday morning coloring. My studious little girl! Never mind that she colored on her table with crayon and I can't get it off. Any suggestions?


Yesterday afternoon I was out for a few hours and Nathan sent me this pic. Those two always have so much fun together! He said they spent a lot of time outside and she even pushed her stroller around the driveway. 


Okay that's all for now! My hands smell like Pedialyte and are starting to crack I have washed them so much. Hope everyone has a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment