Pages

Day By The Hour

Taking these photos is about ten times harder than one would imagine. . . 

7AM: Up, watching some Mickey while I start breakfast and put away clean dishes. We got her that kitten (Mr. Cat) at Books a Million for $5 and she's been smitten since Saturday. He comes everywhere with us. 


8AM: Fulfilling Emma's relentless requests to fill up her play coffee mugs with water. We had the colander out for the pipe cleaner activity and this is how I found Mr. Cat! 


9AM: Wake up Daddy and realize his anniversary present has been sitting outside all night. Whoops. 


10AM: Home from my jog. It's hard to see but Emma's face is so big with excitement. 


11AM: Emma is asleep and I'm starting lunch prep. Chili is in crock pot! 


12PM: Having my smoothie for lunch. E is still asleep-- sweet. :-) 


1PM: Someone is up and ready for lunch! Nathan & E eat and I talk to them before he runs out the door. E has some sick obsession with crumbling the cornbread into teeny tiny pieces. I cry because I spent a ridiculously long time sweeping/mopping last night. 


2PM: Still looking to make sure Daddy really left. Update: He did. We color the free coloring sheet we got from the library yesterday. 


3PM: Mr. Cat, Emma, & I head to Lowe's for light bulbs and to look at paint samples. 


4PM: Already regretting this project. 


5PM: Food and toy cleanup. Love that I captured the dogs begging! 


6PM: Starting to wind down and playing dollies. Emma is so sweet with her baby and we practice body parts. 


7PM: No picture. Homegirl asleep! 

8PM: Dishes from the day= done. Boom. PS-- Started using that purple water bottle for Emma while we're out and it's been awesome. 


9PM: Watch the Duggar interview and text Nathan every question/answer. I'm obsessed. 

Okay that's exhausting. Hope everyone has a great weekend! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment