Pages

2015 Books

I love reading! I didn't really appreciate reading until my parents stopped forcing me to read. Combine that with everything having an eBook version, and there is simply no excuse not to read! (In my book. No pun intended).

Anyway, I usually try to read one book a year. I realize this is not a high number but I like to set myself up for success. :)

Nathan's dad introduced me to Jim Gaffigan and recommended his book, Dad is Fat. I was not disappointed. It was a super fast read and very funny. I already finished that one so I'm technically ahead of the game, right?

Wishful thinking. :)

Now I'm reading Gone Girl and I like it! I've already seen the movie so I figured what the heck. So far, so good.

Some others on my list for the year:

:: I didn't plan to be a witch 
:: The Happiness Project
:: My Story (Elizabeth Smart)
:: An Invisible Thread

Recommend any others? I need some suggestions! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment