Pages

Day By The Hour

Yesterday Nathan worked a double, so it was just us girls all day. Every day with Emma is so much fun, but we especially love the regular "boring" days. I'll miss those days when Emma is begging me to drive her to her friend's house. 

7AM: We started a little early yesterday. . . 6:40. Our main floor was freezing so I put a little sweatsuit my dad got her on top of her jammies. I tried to take the jacket off and she threw a fit! 

As always, the harassing of the dogs starts early. :-) 

Something does not belong!

8AM: Playtime while I put the clean dishes away, inhale some breakfast, and get E's food ready. Why she moves her kitchen like that, I'll never know. 


9AM: I figured out how to put her on my back by myself! It was quite a process and required watching YouTube videos, LOL. We did a quick walk to get some fresh air. 

E has her own sunglasses and then wanted mine-- such a drama queen. Then she dropped mine and I didn't notice until she started yelling! 


10AM: More food while we bird watch. :-) Emma lets me know every time there is a bird, and she is a sad little girl when they leave. She insisted on the black leather shoes, don't ask. 


11AM: Nap time! Praise baby Jesus! Nathan got me those tulips the other day and I'm really enjoying them. I write in my journal and get everything together for our little Mother's Day crafts. 


12PM: Don't ask. We getting some mommie & me photos done, so I tried to find something cute to wear. UGH maxi dresses just don't look right on me. Regardless, I send this selfie to a few friends and we decide to try something else. 


1PM: Homegirl is up and we head outside. We walk to the playground at the pace of pond water-- stopping to look at every bird, plane, weed, and dandelion. 

E saw me blow on them and immediately grabbed a new one to do the same. She also blows on her food when I tell her it's hot. She is precious! 


2PM: We come inside, cool off, and read library books. I try to quiz her on the animals and she practically has "dog" down. 


3PM: We pack up everything and head to the mall before gymnastics. I return the hideous dress, the woman remembers us and helps me find something else that could work. 


4PM: We got to gymnastics early, so we talked to the coaches and they let her run around for a bit. They are so sweet to her! 


5PM: Having lots of fun at gym! E continued to point to the little boy beside her. The class is an hour and after about 45 minutes, Emma ran right to the exit and got my bag. I thought "Okay! We'll just head home early". Nope, she got a sip of her water and ran right back to the floor, LOL. 


6PM: Home, inhale dinner, quickly try on the next outfit, bath time. Ayyy yi yi I look like a cowgirl. 


Ems was asleep by 7. Score! Hope everyone is having a great day. Can't believe tomorrow is May, craziness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment