Pages

A Peek Into Last Week

How is it already Monday? Boo. With spring comes allergies and my husband & poor Emma are sniffling all day. 

My FIL is here for the night and we are watching our favorite show-- Modern Family. After dinner we walked to the playground and a certain toddler is passed. out. 

Okay back to last week: 


Monday Ems was feeling great so we spent 99.9% of the day outside. Love how coordinated her outfit is. My grandmother got her that shirt at a thrift store-- we aren't really the skull and crossbones type. 


Tuesday poor E woke up feeling awful so our day consisted of snuggles and Sofia the First. She loves Sofia! She knows the intro song and will come running and yelling. She also will bring me the iPad and yell at me to turn it on. 


We still hadn't left the house on Wednesday and we were getting pretty restless. Nathan insisted I don't take E out in case she would get worse, so we obeyed and stayed inside. Boo. I sent him this picture and then realized Cocoa's photobomb. 


After banging on the sliding door we busted out. E was thrilled! That morning I stocked up on fruit popsicles so we shared one on the deck. It was the highlight of our day. :-) 

Sent that pic (above) to my dad and he said if she was well enough to be outside, she was definitely well enough to go out. I agree! 


Found that pic (above) on Instagram and thought it was hilarious. We tried to give E formula once for an event and she was not having it.


Saturday we headed to DC and had such a fun day! Can you guess where we stopped for lunch? Emma is such a toddler-- We ordered a fruit cup, chicken nuggets, and fries. Emma had 1 fry and all the blueberries. 

Oh! My husband also ordered a large ice cream cone thinking Emma would have a few licks of it. A big gust of wind came and it got covered in dirt! Emma burst into tears. Or Nathan did, I can't remember. 


We ate outside and it was so nice! E stole my water so I ate the rest of the fruit cup. We wandered around this park, FaceTimed Papi (my dad), and talked ourselves out of getting more ice cream from Coldstone. 

Okay hope everyone has a great week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment