Pages

Could It Be Spring?

I sure hope this "warm" weather is here to stay! Ahem, it's currently raining and 50 but I'm not complaining. 

Last week after gymnastics it was so nice out I knew we had to play outside. *Not picture: Naked baby playing in her water table 5 minutes after these photos we taken.*


She bangs on the sliding door saying (what I think is) "side". How could you say no? 

Also note: The Easter sticker that is stuck between the two doors. I cannot get it and it's making my type A personality cringe! 


She opens/closes the screen door 600 times. Sometimes I'll go inside and she loves to shut me in. She thinks she's hilarious! 

Oh and her new shirt! I love it! Although, I don't love having to iron the sleeves. They are a little weird and roll up and get messed up. 


We are just so happy it's warming up here and we can play outside all afternoon! We've been practicing finding Easter eggs so I think the Easter bunny will be making a stop at the Boese compound. 


And we're totally stoked to have another fire when my in laws come in a few weeks. Guess we need to get some s'more ingredients! 

Okay, hope everyone has a great Friday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment