Pages

A Peek Into Our Week

We've had such a fun week! Lots going on and lots of getting ready for Christmas and company next week. All good stuff. :-)

My grandparents were here from FL and they came and went. We took them to our mall, walked, had a bonfire, make chocolate covered pretzels, and did some shopping.


It was randomly super warm on Monday so we hung out outside for a bit. E threw tennis balls off the balcony and I ran down and got them 637 times. 


My grandma found those jammies for her for $4! They are so cute in person. 


"Emma! Let's send Mommie's friend a selfie!". She loves selfies. 

My hair! It is still not grown back. I told Nathan by the time it does grow back and I look like a normal human, I could be knocked up again and it will start over. 


Found this coat at Macy's on major sale . . I think $40. My grandmother was with me and I couldn't make up my mind if I should get it or not. Needless to say I took the plunge and love it! 


We had a fire and that was super fun. Except we still don't have skewers for marshmallows so we have to use actual sticks. Or the microwave. :-)


Between my MIL and my grandparents, the boxes are getting out. of. control. Emma is one spoiled and well loved little girl. My grandparents found a mini table and 4 chairs for her-- she is going to love it! 

Today I actually wrapped most of those items so it looks more like Christmas and less like we're moving (again). 


Oh and the shirt . . . where do I begin? My SIL (bless her) got a job and was so excited because she picked out Christmas gifts for us. She's so sweet I tell you. She had texted saying where the boxes were coming from and when to expect them. 

When my grandparents left we decided we'd open ONE present early (just for fun). We picked one of Caralyn's boxes..and that shirt was inside it. 

I should have prefaced this with my SIL has fun and crazy taste, and at first I honestly thought she picked this out for me? Nathan? I don't know. It's my size so I thought she picked it out for me. 

Then it got awkward because I didn't know if we should fess up that we opened a box early or just let it go? So we told. So funny. 

Long story short I am keeping this shirt forever. And Emma is getting a lot of education on Biggie vs Tupac. 


Today's fun! I just ordered new cookie sheets and these fancy Silpat baking mats (so you don't have to use Pam) and I love them. They were worth every penny. You can see them here


My friend Stefanie is fundraising for the Disney Marathon weekend (she's doing Dopey-- a 5k, 10k, half, and full in one weekend). Yeah, she's crazy. Anyway, we bought a tree skirt and she sent the doggies some dog treats too! So very thoughtful. You can read more about her story here.

Ahhh I think that is all that we did this week. Besides me finding two pairs of pajamas at Target, bringing them home, putting them on, and looking like an absolute fool. I got these leggings which made my legs look like sausages. So freaking funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment