Pages

Chicken Spinach Tomato Pasta Bake

This was so yummy! Once again I have no pictures (sorry), but take my word for it-- delish!

I started following this recipe, but I changed up the sauce because I wanted to make it a bit healthier. Click here to see the recipe and the beautiful photos.

Emma & Nathan gobbled this stuff right up. Not to mention I had my fair share of it.

What you need:
1 box of your favorite pasta (I always use the whole box, I'm not leaving 2 oz of pasta in a box), we use farfalle
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
bag/spinach
garlic
1/2 onion, chopped
1 cup greek yogurt
1 cup milk
2 cups mozz, shredded
salt & pepper, to taste
2 chicken breasts, cooked & chopped (I sautéed them in a pan with some olive oil and garlic until they were fully cooked)


:: Cook pasta. Drain & set aside.
:: Saute onion & garlic in a pan with some olive oil until softened and you can smell it.
:: Add in greek yogurt and mix well. Reduce heat to low.
:: Stir in milk and half of the mozz. Stir well! Add in spices-- salt, pepper, red pepper flakes if you want.
:: In a HUGE bowl (seriously), add sauce mixture to spinach, tomatoes, and chicken. Mix. You may have to use tongs, I did. :-)
:: Pour into a greased 8x10 baking dish. Top with remaining mozz and bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

Yum! So good, I promise! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment