Pages

Random Tuesday Photos

When I first had Emma, one of my friends said to take photos of the regular old day to day stuff. She was so right! I'll always remember the fancy stuff-- Thanksgivings, family vacations, but the day to day boring laundry stuff? Maybe in 10 years I'll miss it. :-)


Like I never want to forget that the doggies sit around E's high chair during breakfast, second breakfast, snack, first lunch . . . you get the idea.

She is constantly sharing her food with them and they eat it up! Literally.




And someone (I think my SIL Caralyn) taught Emmie how to squint when she smiles . . . thanks for that. 


And I wanted to have a little "Christmas photo shoot" but she was not. having. it. 


OMG that ornament she has! She is obsessed with it. It's some Hallmark kitchen one and it has little danglies on it that she loves. Anytime we are by the tree she heads straight for it. She's crazy I tell you. 


And is there anything cuter than baby feet? 


The jingle bells we had to buy at Pier 1 because she grabbed them and I was too afraid to put them back. Best $3.99 purchase ever?

Okay she's ironically heading for the tree gotta run! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment