Pages

Butterfly Feet Canvas


These ended up turning out way cuter than I imagined. And honestly, they were much easier than I was expecting. 

Getting Emma's handprint is pretty close to impossible (it ended in tears when we purchased these stepping stones for people), so I set out looking/thinking of a project that could incorporate her footprint. 

I stumbled across this pin on Pinterest and knew it was the one to try!

As you can see I changed it up a little-- the one on Pinterest uses the child's thumbprint, but again, that's nearly impossible. So I just doodled on little antennae with a sharpie and I think it turned out darling. 


Of course I had to keep one for myself. :-)

This was so simple! I used these canvases (pack of 5, so I just made all 5) and Crayola washable finger paint. We don't even have paintbrushes, LOL, I just used a spoon.

:: Wash child's foot, roll up pants
:: Squirt random colors (Literally I spooned it onto a plate and mixed it just a little, I liked the look of one color on top and one on the bottom) onto the plate-- boyish or girly.
:: Do left foot on the right side, and right foot on the left side. This is important!
:: Let them dry overnight, then draw on antennae with sharpie.
:: Don't forget to write your child's name and age on the back.

Enjoy! Be sure to let me know if you give this a try. It is so easy. I am not crafty at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment