Pages

All About Ebates

A while back I mentioned about Ebates. In short, it is a cash back site and you shop through their website.

After becoming a member (click here to join), I would suggest adding Ebates to your favorites on your browser.

Let's say you are about to make a purchase at Gap.

Go to Gap's website and add your items to your cart. Exit out of Gap's website and open up Ebates.com.

Search for "Gap" in the search bar, and select the correct one.


This one is a little tricky because there is Gap Kids, Baby Gap, Gap Body, etc but they are technically all the same.

Anyway, you get 7% back! When you click Gap, it will open their website and your items will be in your cart.

Head to checkout, and purchase how you normally will. 

In 24-48 hours, you will get an email from Ebates telling you how much you got! 

My favorite part of Ebates is when you click "Gap", for example, they will show you all the available coupons Gap has going on right now. It is awesome! 

Ebates also has excellent customer service. One time I didn't notice cash back for Amazon purchase, so I emailed them. Within a day the amount was in my account and they apologized! 


You get paid through Paypal every quarter, I believe. It is just some extra fun money that requires no extra time or thought-- which is why I love it! 

Okay, I think that's all. If you have any questions you can comment or email me! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment