Pages

Christmas 2014 Recap

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We are so, so blessed and had a great time. Santa was so good to Emma-- perhaps too good. :) 


Please note the blocks. Nathan & I spent so long building the perfect castle. It was so much fun. I'm sure we'll play with the blocks more than she will . . . or maybe she was slightly overwhelmed by all the toys and she'll eventually play with them. 


The aftermath of Christmas morning. Nathan's parents got her the basketball hoop and the Princess Cozy Coupe. Emma loves the car! She actually has cried every time when it's time to get out. We have to pry her out of there. She threw a fit in front of our neighbors on Christmas morning . . . Merry Christmas, folks!


Everything was such a hit! I definitely agree with all my mom friends-- the holidays are way more fun when you have a child! 

Emmie was so happy and loved showing off to my dad & stepmom. It was hilarious.


Speaking of my dad and Becky. . . I heard them whispering with Nathan yesterday. E was pretty fussy (she's working on some top molars), but she would perk up every few minutes and be happy.

Turns out that was because they were giving her M&M minis! Fa realz people? So funny. Now when she's fussy my dad just says "I'll take her!" and you know why he wants her. So much for her all organic gluten free dairy free grain free diet. :-)


And our EC planners were such a hit! Christine & I spent a good two hours in the dining room the day after Christmas. You can read my post about our planners here



During nap time I just had to sneak in the living room and take some pictures. I was just so happy with how beautiful our tree was, how cute her little table & chairs are, all of it! I'm so thankful for all the people in Emma's life who can spoil her. 


Today's project is getting the blocks to fit back into the bin they came in. Everyone has tried and so far, no dice. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with your family! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment