Pages

Toddler Muffins

I have no idea why I call these "toddler" muffins, because anyone of any age can eat these! They are so yummy and super clean/healthy. I brought them on our trip to Indiana and had at least 4 mini muffins a day!

Sadly, I don't have one picture but I promise they are tasty and you can really add/subtract things you like/don't like. Super simple.

This recipe isn't from anywhere, again I kind of winged it and they tasted good.

What you need:
1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
bananas, mashed
3/4 cup greek yogurt
1 egg
craisins, raisins, apple, pumpkin, shredded carrots, oats*

*Literally throw in anything you want! I wouldn't take out the banana because it's replacing oil. I used dried cranberries and oats. SO good!

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Add greek yogurt, banana, and egg and mix thoroughly.

Lastly, add your "mix ins". Spoon into greased muffin tins or muffin liners and bake for 12-15  minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment