Pages

Makeup

Over Thanksgiving, my SIL did my makeup a few times and recommended some new goodies.

I rarely wear makeup (once a month?). I just don't have the time to put it on every day. Plus, I really don't think Emma notices.

Anyway, I sent my husband this selfie and said "I feel like a street walker." because when you don't wear makeup, even the littlest bit feels like a lot.


Before she even started, Caralyn put a coat of some foundation primer on my face. Usually I just have moisturizer on and then start with my makeup, but she put this Laura Mercier Foundation Primer on to ensure an even application of my foundation. 

So the biggest difference between what my SIL did and what I do, is the beauty blender. It's apparently pretty popular and I had no idea it even existed. 


It's basically another type of sponge, but it spreads your foundation super evenly. I don't know, that's what Caralyn said. You can read more about it here

And lastly, she used the Urban Decay Naked 3 palate for my eyes. This is something I would probably never use (mostly because who has time to put 3 different colors on their eyes?), but I snagged it anyway. I love it! I'm so glad I splurged on it. 

And because I knew I was making a pretty hefty purchase at Sephora (I think it was almost $100), I shopped through Ebates and earned cash back! I definitely encourage you to use Ebates whenever shopping online. I can do a post about it but basically you find your store by typing the name in the search window, and shop through their link. 

Just from my Sephora purchased I earned $8.56. 


Seriously-- for doing nothing, Ebates is an easy way to earn a few dollars. Especially during the holidays! 

Hope everyone had a great weekend! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment