Pages

Last Week Recap

We had such a great & productive week! It was kind of crazy there for a little but of course nothing we can't handle. ;) 

I don't know why I don't have any pictures before Tuesday-- guess they weren't worthy of the blog, LOL. Tuesday morning I had a checkup so Ems had some Dada time! 


Note that it's 10AM and she's still in her jams. On my way home I wanted to surprise Nathan and get him Chick Fil A breakfast but it was 10:40. Womp womp. 


Emma has so much personality/sass. I honestly don't know where she gets it from! N said she was getting a little restless/just ready for me to come back so they went outside. He said she stomped around for quite a while. 


Getting her dressed one day and couldn't believe how long her hair was! Some days it looks lighter and others not so much. Either way she likes to be thisclose to the television and we have to pullllll her back 600 times a day. 


During a banana run at Target I saw this shirt (above) for $7! Nathan is a big batman fan, so we surprised him and sent him this picture. It mad him so happy! 

Also note: She has been making that face a lot (with the tongue). She did it randomly to the cashier at Target yesterday. God I sound like a Target addict. 


Someone has mastered selfies. . . she is beautiful. When she sees herself in the camera she just lights up. Such a ham. 


Good Friday she wore one of the dresses Becky & I made her. I found the shoes at Target (shocking) and they were a bit of a splurge for a toddler, but I couldn't pass them up. 

And the syrup. I don't know why it's such a hot commodity for her but every time I open the fridge she comes running for it. She licks the top and thinks she's hot stuff with it. This is the same child that won't eat her pancakes or waffles if they have syrup on them. . . 


And Grandpa came for 1 night on Friday! He got stuck in major traffic so didn't get here until after E's bedtime, but someone couldn't wait for him. :-)

She was stoked! He went straight to work fixing our mixer. He is such a good grandpa and dad. We are very blessed! 


Not pictured: The two trips to Lowe's he took, the TV he mounted, the tulips he got us, the towel rod he fixed, and the countless number of soups he "drank" that Emma "made" for him. 


Saturday morning we trotted off to gymnastics while the N's worked on the TV. ;) The class was packed! More kids for Emma to try to hug so she was thrilled. 


This little "station" was forward rolls and when she was done she pretended to sleep. Her teacher (coach? instructor? whatever) kept saying "shh! Close your eyes". They are so good to the kids and I cannot say enough good things about this place. 


Peeked at Emma during "separation time", ha ha. 

Shocking-- my little teacher's pet was 2 inches from her favorite teacher. 


After they had a puppet show and E was too smart for that nonsense. She ran right up behind the mat to discover the fish weren't real! So funny!

Okay, have a great week people! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment