Pages

New EC Goodies

Happy Easter! It is nap time in our casa and everybody is snoozing besides me. ;) I thought I should write about my new Erin Condren goodies that arrived the other day because I'm in love. 

I have talked about my love for EC before (back here) and I cannot say enough good things about their products! I love adorable packaging (I think it's my love language) and good customer service-- EC is the bomb diggity! 


I had really been putting off buying return labels..I send a lot of mail between bills, notes to family/friends, and thank you notes/gifts/etc. Plus it was getting annoying to write our name and address each time. 

Luckily I had some credit on their site so this order didn't cost a dime-- woo hoo! I got these return labels and they are so cute. 


And of course I couldn't leave their website without a little something for myself, right? I'm kind of a phone case addict-- I get one every 3-4 months. Between toddler slobber and messy hands, they don't last me that long! I'm hoping this case will stick around because it is darling. 

I got this one--it fits my iPhone 5s perfectly!


And of course they always throw in some cute freebies! This time I got this cute sticker. (I'm not ready to commit to that spot yet that's why I used washi tape!). 

Okay baby is up, mommie free time is over. Happy Easter, y'all! Be sure to check out EC's website and let me know if you order anything-- I can't say enough great things about her products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment