Pages

Fri-Yay

*I started writing this at 11 this morning...and it's almost 9PM. Long day! 

Happy Friday, y'all! It's nap time, Clueless is on, and we have enchiladas in the oven. Boom. Nathan doesn't leave until after 1PM, so we usually try to eat lunch together.

Some reasons we are saying YAY today:

:: The Bruce Jenner interview tonight. Don't judge me I want to know the scoop!


:: Birds! We got a bird feeder last week and Emma is totally smitten. If we say "Emma, are there any birds?" She'll run over to the window and look for them. Bonus: It keeps her sitting at her table to finish her meal. Not bonus: The wind blew our feeder this afternoon and it broke.

The moment we get up tomorrow we will be running to Lowe's for a new one! The poor birdies need to eat!

:: I joined a FB Swap for baby carriers-- it's kind of a hobby of mine. I love the idea of wearing your kids because, duh, your hands are free. I've had dozens upon dozens of carriers/wraps/slings since before Emma was born, we are in a baby wearing group locally. . . you get the idea.


Anyway. I had been eyeing a carrier (above) and I finally took the plunge and got one! I'm totally stocked. I'll post more about it later. I didn't get the giraffe one (shocking, I know) because I didn't think it was girly enough!

Okay have to watch Bruce Jenner. Getting my ice cream out of the freezer, don't judge me! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment