Pages

Confessions

This blog is getting super lame. Sorry-- we have been so busy and poor Emma has a cold/sickies/germs something. 

:: When Emma finally goes to bed I lay in bed and play on my phone for way too long. I found this picture the other night and laughed out loud. Obviously I'm very tired and will laugh at anything. 


:: I bought some shorts the other day and had them on before heading out the door. Nathan saw them and said "You're wearing those? Aren't those pajamas?". Um, the first time I'm wearing something that doesn't come from the loungewear or athletic department and he says that? 

:: Quitting Diet Coke is going about as well as baptizing a cat. Someone I know sells Plexus and swears that it curbs your cravings and I should try it.. I don't know. Anyone recommend it or having any suggestions? 

:: With Emma being sick, we have watched way too many episodes of Sofia the First. She loves Sofia and points at her picture on her dress when she comes on. 


:: It's 10:47 and I want lunch. And it's time to put more Sofia on. Sweet!

Hope everyone has a great day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment