Pages

Our Zoo Visits The Zoo

Yesterday we embarked to the National Zoo! Besides the traffic on the way there & back, it was lots of fun. 

They have a petting zoo right when you walk in, so you better believe that was the first place we hit up. We pet(ed?) a cow, alpacas, goats, pigs, and I can't remember the rest. They all start to look the same after a while. 


We brought our stroller which was appropriately used for purse storage. Emma wanted nothing to do with it once she saw the chimps. 

I wore her in the carrier which worked for a while until she wanted to walk. At the speed of pond water. 

Also note: I really really want a Tula. Anyone have any and care to tell me your thoughts? 

                       

All in all a great day. We got to see the baby panda, Bao Bao. Emma proceeded to say the name 1.4 billion times. I think she's going to start calling my MIL Bao Bao. Hey, it means treasure in Chinese. Boom. 

We spotted the giraffe on the carousel and I just knew Emma had to get on it. She loved it! My SIL said she wouldn't let go when it was time to get off. 


She spotted us as she went around and gave us a big smile. My sweet girl! Such an awesome day. It was a long drive (over an hour) each way, hot as a fat lady's girdle, and crowded..not one person complained. Oh and Emma had 1/3 of everyone's ice cream. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment