Pages

Emma's Workshop

Several weeks ago, I emailed a picture of a little "workshop" (found it on Instagram, cant find it now) to my father in law asking if it would be hard for him to make. He's like MacGuyver so I wasn't surprised when it said it would be easy. 


He thought the one I sent him was a little boring and needed some "decor", so my sweet SIL added the flowers & words. 

Fa realz, I'm not joking that I think they need to sell these. I think I'd pay up to $50 for this! I think they should call them Boese Boards. Ha. 


Emma was so jealous I was having a photoshoot and not including her, so here you go. Check out that bed head. 


God love her. Anyway, Norm found the board-- it's finished, so she can't get splinters on it. I wasn't really fond of painting it chevron and having gold accents, but you could totally do that. 

Size wise, it's a big piece. We found it at Lowe's in the lumber section. I wish I had more information but if you email me I can find out more and let you know. :-) I want to say it was a little over $15. 


The pieces were a little pricey, mostly because I didn't have a lot of time with a toddler in Lowe's. I probably could have found cheaper pieces if I went by myself and took my time. I think I spent $30 on those pieces-- 2 not included because they didn't work out (a light switch and a round doorbell). 


He also put little rubber stickers so it won't dig up the floor & wall. It's yet to fall on her but I'm sure that's coming. Joking. I obviously watch her like a hawk all day. 

Also noted: Can you tell Emma went to town with her window crayon on the wood by the word "build"? I honestly shed a tear when I couldn't scrub it off completely.


And my favorite part. :-) Emma is one lucky girl! We will definitely be keeping this for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment